The 3M Scott BM 25 packs the benefits of a fixed system area monitor into a rugged, user-friendly and transportable instrument. It was designed to detect one to five gases for mobile or temporary work applications, team protection, area surveillance or places where fixed detection systems are not suitable.
Powered by a NiMH battery pack, the 3M Scott BM 25 multi gas monitor offers up to 170 hours of continuous run time. Other standard features include STEL and TWA values, as well as a data logging capacity of more than four months. Multiple units can be grouped using optional alarm transfer kits. This protects larger areas by transferring alarms from one BM 25 to the next. An intrinsically safe trickle charger is also available for long-term area monitoring in classified zones.
The 3M Scott BM 25 is durable and versatile. It is suitable for a wide range of industries including refineries and pharmaceutical production. Applications include turnaround work sites, rig overhauls and fence-line surveillance.
The 3M Scott BM 25 Wireless brings you freedom and flexibility while keeping the standard characteristics of the 3M Scott BM 25.
- Powerful audible alarm (103 dB @ 1m)
- Run time of up to 170 hours
- More than 4-month datalogging capacity
- Easily transportable - less than 7 kilos
- 2.4 GHz frequency
- 30 Devices per network MX 40
- Up to 32 Devices, Wired or Wireless Up to 16 BM 25
- Configurable up to eight zones
- Alarm and Fault Condition LEDs