The 3M Scott 7800 Controller centralizes the display and alarm processing functions in critical multi-point gas and flame detection applications. Its modular design integrates easily with up to 16 gas or flame detectors and is available in a fiberglass or stainless steel NEMA-4X enclosure, a cast aluminum NEMA-7 explosion proof enclosure, as well as panel mount and 19″ rack mount configurations. As your needs grow, the drop-in i/o boards of the 7800 controller make upgrading the unit in the field quick and inexpensive.
Depending on the specific configuration chosen, the 7800 Controller can accept four different types of programmable alarms including on/off delays, rising and falling operation, and can be operationally “zoned” in accordance with each facility’s integration needs. The 7800 Controller features a modular plug circuit board design.
- Integrates with up to 32 points of gas or flame detection
- Available in multiple configurations to meet the needs of most industries
- Compatible with 4-20mA and MODBUS
- Four types of programmable alarms
- Freedom Direct compatible