The Monitor telemetry software solution puts critical, real-time responder SCBA information at incident command’s fingertips. Designed for use on modern, touch-enabled PCs, this easy-to-understand air management solution allows incident command to see air, PASS and EVAC data available while establishing and maintaining command. Additional alert notifications – high flow or no flow condition at full alarm PASS – provide incident command with enhanced situational intelligence to guide critical decision making. Monitor’s automated design complements existing accountability and incident command SOGs without the burden of additional work.
Monitor Pro Package, paired with SEMS II Pro, further enhances communications by giving incident command the ability to electronically call for PAR (ePAR) with a simple click or tap of a button on the user interface, reducing excess radio traffic while still maintaining personnel accountability.
- Works with all 3M Scott Air-Pak SCBA equipped with SEMS II and SEMS II Pro
- Automatic acceptance of devices helps to ensure devices are monitored from the moment they connect to the base station
- Alert view helps to provide immediate recognition of critical SCBA alerts for incident command
- Touch-friendly interface for enhanced usability
- Compatible with Windows 7 OS and higher