The 3M Scott Protégé ZM Single Gas Monitor is an easy-to-use, zero-maintenance gas detection solution that delivers high performance in a small package. The product is available in oxygen, carbon monoxide and hydrogen sulfide models. Once activated, the Protégé ZM monitor does not require charging or calibration and will operate for two years, maintenance and hassle free.
- Zero maintenance single gas solution
- Available in hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide and oxygen configurations
- Two year operating life, no charging or calibration* required
- Hydrogen sulfide and carbon monoxide models include hibernate feature to extend battery life
- Three point alarm system including audible, visual and tactile alarms
- Customizable LCD display can show operating life remaining, real time gas readings or both
- User configurable alarm setpoints, bump, and calibration reminders
- Datalogging capabilities
- IP 66/67 rated enclosure (3rd party certified)
- Supported by portfolio of accessories including a 4-bay test station and IR Connect programmer
- *Under typical conditions. Please see product User Manual for additional details and use requirements.