The Protégé ZM Portable Test Station performs bumping, calibrating, programming and hibernating of up to four Protégé ZM monitors simultaneously. The test station stores monitor event data and test data logs. It is designed to be used with large capacity bottles of calibration gas and customer supplied regulator.
- Bump, Calibrate, Program and Hibernate up to four Protégé ZM monitors at once
- Automatically configure monitors during testing
- Intuitive to use with simple two button operation
- Dedicated Pass/Fail LEDs for each test bay report results
- Records test logs and monitor event data on onboard memory
- Configurable calibration gas settings
- Supports larger calibration gas bottle sizes via gas inlet port