The 3M GMI PS500 can be tailored to detect up to five gases with its toxic and catalytic sensors, photo ionization detectors and infrared capabilities. ‘Plug and Play’ option allows the customer to ‘plug in’ a new board with a different gas range.
The 3M GMI PS500 is particularly useful in noisy environments, featuring a very loud (95dBA) penetrating and distinctive audible alarm together with high visibility large area visual alarm. Pump, diffusion or both together, allowing pumped sample for pre-entry checking and diffusion in confined space working, thus maximizing battery life. A robust, molded, rubberized casing guaranteeing Hi-Impact resistance, the 3M GMI PS500 can be used in the most demanding environments.
Applications: Personal safety in confined space – H2S/O2/CO hazards, General safety in confined space, Shipping – general, Shipping – fumigant, Breweries – CO2 hazard, Plant shutdown, Permit to work systems, Pressurized tunneling, Fleet auxiliary
Gas Types: Ammonia (NH3), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Chlorine (CL2), Flammable (LEL), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), Infra-Red Flammable (IR LEL), Nitric Oxide (NO), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2), Oxygen (O2), Phosphine (PH3), Sulphur Dioxide (SO2), Volatile Organic Compound (VOC)
- Over 15 plug-and-play smart sensors to choose from
- Wide range of VOC’s with 2 different PID sensors
- Flexible configuration to suit your specification
- Piercing 95 dB audible plus 360-degree high visibility light bar
- On-board data logging for calibration certificates, data management and event logging
- High impact rubberized case
- Low cost of ownership