When you wear Scott Sight, you get more than constant thermal vision. You get your hands back. That’s because unlike other hand held thermal imaging cameras, Scott Sight combines a camera with a display in the face piece without the need for reaching down and lifting a camera up. Firefighters now have both hands free for effective communication, victim extraction and carrying tools.
Firefighters have used hand-held thermal imaging cameras since the 1990s to see through the thick smoke often encountered during fires. Advancements in thermal imaging technology have now reduced the size of the components and enabled new applications. Scott Sight’s revolutionary design integrates a lightweight camera and display in the firefighter’s mask, keeping the thermal image in view at all times.
Scott Sight Mobile Configuration Application
Available for download on IOS or Android – Configures IMD to customize brightness, icon layouts, temperature displays and display colors.
- Simultaneous Power Off - Power off both the In-Mask Display (IMD) & TIC by a single button press on the IMD.
- IMD instantaneous On - Power the IMD on with a one second push on the IMD power button.
- Standby Mode - Activate Standby Mode with a single push of the TIC power button.
- Enhanced situational awareness - improved hot zone accountability.
- Powerful and light – At 8 ½ ounces you won’t even know it’s there.
- Fits any AV-3000 HT facepiece – Buy altogether as a completed kit or upgrade your current AV-3000 HT facepiece.
- In-mask display - See a clear image unobstructed by the environment.
- Adjustable display – Configurable to your line of sight.
- Minimum four-hour battery life – Powered by simple, everyday AAA batteries.
- NIOSH Certified to NFPA 1981, 2013 ed, NIOSH 42CFR Part 84, UL 913 6th ed, ATEX, IECEx and IP 66/67