Inspecting and testing your 3M Scott equipment just got smarter. The Service and Asset Management solution (SAM) from Scott Safety utilizes mobile devices and tablets to perform and record inspection and testing of Scott Safety SCBA, cylinders, and facepieces, enabling seamless data collection. For the firefighter, inspections are quicker and easier; for the fire officer, all records are stored electronically and one click away.
The software maintains compliance to NFPA 1852 and OSHA 1910.134 regulatory standards and is cloud-based, meaning the data is stored online and notifications are instantly sent to an Authorized Service Center.
The SAM interface is user-friendly, the software doesn’t need to be installed or maintained, and online reports allow you to track the location for all SCBA, cylinders, and facepieces in fleet. The SAM experience is superior to the paper method, eliminating waste, maximizing SCBA utility, automating out-of-service notifications, and is a complete inspection and testing solution.
- Cloud-based solution requires minimal IT involvement, no server or dedicated hardware required
- Intuitive application minimizes training effort, feels like playing a game on an iPad but with a purpose
- Provides visibility to equipment costs (budgeting/forecasting)
- Eliminates the need to archive stacks of paper
- Perform inspections using your everyday mobile device
- Inspections are completed accurately and on time
- Real-time status of the equipment
- Know that firefighters are safe with the equipment being used
- Confidence that department is compliant to applicable regulatory standards