This program is a two-day course designed to certify trainers to deliver the 3M Scott Air Supplied Specialist Level Training Course. The specialist level course is designed for end users who want to perform basic repairs on their equipment or for technicians as a pre-requisite to the Air Supplied Technician Level Training Course.
Day 1 of the course, consists of going through the Air Supplied Specialist Program, which consists of hands-on activities and practical exercises. On Day 2, trainers will review key adult learning concepts and will be required to train students on one course objective. To obtain a trainer certification certificate, trainers must demonstrate competency on all hands-on activities, show their expertise with items listed in 3M Scott’s recommended operational and maintenance manual, prove they are able to consistently transfer course information to students, and pass the course assessment.
- Guide end users on proper equipment maintenance, which will help to extend the product’s life
- Help end users reduce cost of ownership by showing them how to perform repairs on their equipment
- Recommend techniques for improving equipment turnaround time
- Support end users by providing them 3M Scott product and industry knowledge
Benefits of Becoming a Trainer
- Provide end users with a value-added experience that will help you to increase customer loyalty to your organization
- Improve customer satisfaction with 3M Scott products and your organization by showing customers how to properly use and service 3M Scott respiratory products
- Connect with customers and learn from their experiences with 3M Scott products
- Strengthen your skills and 3M Scott product knowledge