The Specialist service program offers owners of 3M Scott respiratory equipment the opportunity to learn how to perform basic repairs on their equipment that go beyond operational inspections and preventative maintenance practices indicated in the owner’s manuals.Students will learn how to perform specific repairs on their facepiece, backframe and harness, cylinder valve, and mask-mounted regulator. The course is designed to provide end users with plenty of hands-on opportunities and useful course activities that will help owners when ordering parts. This course is conducted through our extensive ASC (Authorized Service Center) and Sales Distribution Network and is available to any 3M Scott end user. Participants who successfully complete the program will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course. After the course, participants will be able to order indicated parts directly from their local ASC to repair their equipment.
This course is also for technicians as a pre-requisite to the Air Supplied Technician Training.
- Maintain equipment properly to extend product life
- Reduce cost of ownership by performing simple service tasks yourself
- Improve equipment turnaround time by performing basic repairs onsite
- Order correct parts from ASC and improve delivery time
- Add to your current product and industry knowledge
If you have questions about this class, please contact Scott Technical Support at ScottTechSupport@mmm.com or call (800) 247-7257.